Maintenance flat rate for the inspection of Spinlock automatic lifejackets. The inspection and maintenance of inflatable automatic lifejackets should be carried out at least every 2 years for recreational use and annually for professional use (regulations according to DIN EN ISO 12402 part 1-10). The next maintenance date is indicated on the service badge attached to the waistcoat. We are a certified Spinlock Service Station and are authorised to carry out inspections and maintenance on Spinlock automatic lifejackets. This maintenance fee includes the following work:
Sequence of maintenance b.w. Repair
- Inspection of the buoyancy chamber, the outer shell and all seams and fittings for damage and wear.
- Pressure and tightness test of the inflated float.
- Testing of the automatic and manual release system
- Renewal of the release unit (replacement only if necessary)
- Check of CO2 cartridges for corrosion and weight (replacement only if necessary)
- Renewal of all seals incl. material costs
- Functional check of the inflation and deflation mouth valve as well as the overpressure valve
- Renewal of the service badge
- Proper packing of the waistcoat
- Additional costs for spare parts:
- Release unit (cartridge, bobbin, MA1 sensor - replacement necessary in case of defect or obsolescence).
- CO2 gas cartridge (replacement necessary in case of corrosion or damaged / empty cylinder)
- Repair of harness, hull or buoyancy compensator
- Replacement or retrofitting of emergency lights (if battery is empty or expired).
1. you download the maintenance order and send it to us with your life jacket.
We check the waistcoat and carry out the necessary tests and maintenance work. If additional costs for spare parts or repairs are necessary, we will contact you before the maintenance, as the costs for major repairs can exceed the new price of a waistcoat. 4.
4. we will return the lifejacket to you ready for use together with the maintenance certificate.
Decorative items included in the product illustrations are not part of the scope of services!
This Product was added to our catalogue on 22/10/2021.