The Ultraflex high performance shift cable Machzero Universal 10-32 UNF (CZero) is a universal patented high performance shift cable for gearboxes and throttle of inboards, outboards, manual gearboxes and sterndrives from Force, Selva, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu, Honda, Nissan, Volvo Penta, Volkswagen and Yanmar. This high-quality and extremely flexible Bowden cable can withstand high shifting forces, has a very low frictional resistance and is therefore particularly suitable for long shifting distances or a routing with many tight bends - the perfect alternative to C2, C8, Teleflex and Morse. The stainless steel design and the extra robust blue sheath, which is resistant to abrasion, UV and chemicals, ensure durability and safety. For safety reasons, we recommend that you always carry a spare gearshift cable on board so that it can be repaired quickly in the event of breakage. On request, this smooth-running shift cable can be supplied with lengths up to 15m.
- Outboard engines: Force, Selva, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu, Honda, Nissan.
- Inboard engines: All brands
- Z-drives: Volvo Penta, Volkswagen, Yanmar
- Diameter: 8mm
- Stroke length. 87mm (3.4 inch)
- Connection thread: 10-32 UNF
- Thread: D 4,8mm, L approx. 24mm
- Lengths: 7ft - 48ft (2.10m - 15m) The length given is approximately the total length of the shift cable core. The determination of the required length is explained in the illustration.
- Alternatives: C2, C8, (C22 for Z-drive and built-in machine)