The Ultraflex high performance shift cable Machzero Universal 10-32 UNF (CZero) is a high performance shift cable for gearboxes and throttles of inboards, outboards, manual gearboxes and sterndrives e.g. from Volvo Penta, Yanmar, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu, Honda, Force, Selva, Nissan and Volkswagen Marine. This high-quality and extremely smooth-running and flexible Bowden cable can withstand high shifting forces, has a very low frictional resistance and is therefore particularly suitable for long shifting distances or a routing with many tight bends - the perfect alternative to the classic C2, C8, Teleflex and Morse shift cables. The stainless steel design and the extra robust blue sheath, which is resistant to abrasion, UV and chemicals, ensure durability and safety. For safety reasons, we recommend that you always carry a spare gear shift cable on board in order to be able to carry out a quick repair in the event of breakage. On request, this smooth-running shift cable can be supplied in lengths of up to 15m.
- Outboard engines: Force, Selva, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu, Honda, Nissan.
- Inboard engines: All brands
- Z-drives: Volvo Penta, Volkswagen, Yanmar
- Diameter: 8mm
- Stroke length. 87mm (3.4 inch)
- Connection thread: 10-32 UNF
- Thread: D 4,8mm, L approx. 24mm
- Lengths: 7ft - 48ft (2.10m - 15m) The length given is approximately the total length of the shift cable core. The determination of the required length is explained in the illustration.
- Alternatives: C2, C8, (C22 for Z-drive and built-in machine)
This Product was added to our catalogue on 27/11/2013.